If the weather is good and you want to as well, we can have the training in the nature. Outdoor training can be a new challenge for your body, and it can make the training more interesting.
In the air we can have cardio, power cardio, HIIT, TRX, body-weight training, power training. Outdoor trainings are healthier and have bigger part to increase endurance than indoor trainings.
Natural forces make the body to work more differently than usual – active wind means different intensity stimulus, its cold effect makes the veins to work intensively so it actives the heat conditioner – sunshine increases work of hormone house and stimulate nervious system.
Effects of training for the body
- we can sleep better
- less stress
- we can shape our body
- increase self-confident
- increase insuline sensibility of the body
- reduce the chance for the formation of osteoporosis
- reduce the chance for the formation of locomotor disease
- reduce the chance for the formation of cardiovascular system disease
- normalise blood pressure
- moderate whole cholesterol level, includes ’bad’ cholesterol (LDL), at the same time increase the rate of ’good’ cholesterol (HDL) in blood
- reduce body fat (with clean eating)